Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier - Made in U.S.A.
Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier - Made In U.S.A.
Utilize the Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier to stay safe within potentially dangerous conditions. This plate carrier is designed for first responders to carry ballistic plates with comfortable weight distribution throughout. The Cyclone is compatible with plates measuring up to 10.25" x 13.25". Each plate can be quickly inserted and removed via rapid access pull-down flaps. The Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier also features padded shoulder straps and an adjustable cummerbund for optimal comfort. Heavyweight MOLLE webbing on the front and back of the carrier along with hook and loop MOLLE panels provide lots of real estate for modular attachments and patches. Use the front map pocket to store essentials close and instantly deployable.
- Constructed with Mil-Spec 500 denier Cordura® fabric, high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing
- Hook and loop webbing
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Adjustable cummerbund with soft armor pockets
- Accepts Medium 6" x 10" soft armor
- Cummerbund Size:
- Adjustable from 30" - 45"
- Accepts Medium or Large Swimmer/ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25
Please note the 11"x14" plates are too big for this plate carrier.