Spartan Armor Systems Leonidas Plate Carrier
SPARTAN ARMOR SYSTEMS® LEONIDAS PLATE CARRIER
The Leonidas plate carrier is an advanced, feature-rich plate carrier system fit for a Spartan King, hence the name… “Leonidas". This highly versatile plate carrier hosts a wide variety of battle-proven features including a removable cummerbund capable of holding 5”x15” IIIA soft armor panels on each side. Additional Molle side plate pouches are included to attach 6”x6” or 6”x8” side plates to the inside PALS webbing of the cummerbund. When you are looking for the toughest plate carrier available to take into battle, the Leonidas Plate Carrier holds the throne.
A War Chest of Features
The Leonidas Plate Carrier System hosts a full array of tactical accommodations and features designed to keep you in the fight. The 500 Denier construction with front top-zippered admin pouch and front lower velcro kangaroo pouch allows you to store accessories, administrative gear, and more. True US Mil-Spec Webbing and PALS webbing attachment points are provided in ample placement throughout the front, back and shoulder areas of the vest allowing for ultimate customization and accessorization. The removable cummerbund is equipped with quick-release buckles and allows you to expand your armor coverage with 5"x15" IIIA soft armor inside each side. If that weren’t enough, the Leonidas Plate Carrier also implements heavy-duty bar tacking at key stress points to ensure longevity in the field and communication or hydration hose guides, all critical features for sustaining and enduring through long operations.
Spartan Armor Systems® Leonidas Plate Carrier System Specs:
- 500 Denier Construction
- Front Top Zippered Admin Pouch
- Front Lower Velcro Kangaroo Pouch
- Pals Web Attachment Points Covering The Front, Back, And Shoulders Of The Vest
- Mil-spec Laser Cut Pals Webbing On The Shoulders
- Cummerbund Is Designed To Hold A 5"X15" IIIa Soft Armor Inside Each Side
- Includes 2 Molle Side Plate Pouches That Accept 6”X6” Or 6”X8” Side Plates
- Cummerbund Has A Proprietary Retained Shock Cord System To Allow Stretch While Being Held In Place To Stop Sagging
- Cummerbund Is Removable And The Carrier Is Equipped With Removable Quick-release Buckles
- Genuine US Mil-Spec Webbing
- Velcro On The Back Drag Handle Keeps It In Place
- Heavy Duty Bar Tacking At Key Stress Points
- Communication Or Hydration Hose Guides
- Padded Front And Back Interior Of Carrier With Airflow Channels Sewn In
- Front And Back Areas Of Velcro For Identifiers
- Bottom Loading Plate Pockets Accepts 10"X12", SAPI, And Similar Armor
- All Pieces Made In The USA, Assembled In Mexico
Note: This plate carrier by itself will only hold 5"x15" Soft Armor Panels, this package will come with a molle system to attach on your 6"x6" or 6"x8" side plates.