Spartan Armor Systems® is a rapidly growing company based in Tucson, AZ that prides itself on going above and beyond with its customer-first approach. We are a body armor and tactical gear manufacturer that works with a wide variety of clientele in the United States. We are proud to partner with law enforcement, military personnel, first responders, and civilians to provide quality threat protection at an affordable price. We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our growing team.
How To Apply
To apply for a position, please email us your resume with cover letter highlighting your relevant work history. In your cover letter, please state which position you are applying for and let us know why you'd be a good fit for our team. Thank you for your interest!
Email your resume and cover letter to:
Position: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Work Location: Onsite (preferred) or Remote
Starting Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on experience
About This Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Digital Design Specialist for our Tucson, AZ headquarters. In this role, you will be creating interesting & dynamic content to support our digital marketing efforts. This includes but is not limited to artwork for email campaigns, advertisements, website pages, print, social media, and much more.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Creating eye-catching and dynamic graphics and advertisements for digital/print applications that fit with our brand language and theme.
- Building relevant and intriguing graphics for e-blasts, blogs, social media, trade shows, web pages and other communications channels that are relevant to the current market trends.
- Creating graphic brand content such as logos, advertisements, T-shirt designs, etc.
- Working closely with the CMO to develop and create relevant content and assets.
- Edit and touch-up RAW format photography assets.
- Creating vector and raster graphics using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, etc.).
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of proven Graphic Design experience.
- GED or High School Equivalent Qualification. College Degree Preferred.
- Understanding or experience in firearms/outdoors industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative and resourceful mind.
- Great multitasking skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to design artwork that appeals to a or key of demographics.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work quickly.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity or experience with video editing is a plus.