DIY Hostage Moe
- 66% IPSC shooting target with reactive hostage head location
- Constructed from ballistic grade AR500 steel for durability
- DIY un-welded target kit
- 12" x 20", 3/8" AR500 steel, approximately 22 lbs.
- Unpainted, with pivot tube and reactive hostage paddle
- Ideal for competition shooters, recreational shooters, and law enforcement officers.
- Does NOT include Throat, Multi-Purpose Base, or Angle Iron
- The Target Man
The Target Man™ DIY “Hostage Moe” – AR500 Reactive Hostage Shooting Target
“Hostage Moe” is a 66% IPSC shooting target with a reactive hostage head location. Constructed from ballistic grade AR500, this target is sure to provide years upon years of enjoyment. Whether you’re a competition shooter, recreational shooter, or even LEO, this target is sure to hone your skills and provide hours of enjoyment.
Our DIY un-welded Reactive Steel target kits are the perfect solution for those who want to save money and create a custom setup to suit their needs. However, please note that the Throat Components and Multi-Purpose Base are not included in the default package and must be purchased separately. The Throat Components securely hold the target on the angle iron, while the Multi-Purpose Base provides a stable and versatile shooting platform suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Purchase our add-ons above and enjoy a truly customizable shooting experience.
This product is a DIY target. You will receive an un-welded target assembly.
Our setup is designed to be used with 1.5″x.25″ angle iron. We sell all of our reactive targets without the angle iron. You can source it locally for $12-$15, or you can buy it separately in the Replacements and Add on section of this site. It’s a more expensive option simply due to the shipping cost. Remember, we want to make this target kit affordable for all budgets. If possible we recommend you source it locally.
Optional Multi-Purpose Base (MPB)
Looking for a versatile base that can be used with our reactive target systems and dueling tree target systems? Look no further than our patent-pending Multi-Purpose Base (MPB)! With two angle insertion slots, the MPB offers both a vertical position for use with our reactive target systems and a 22-degree lean for our dueling tree target systems. This makes it a great all-in-one solution for your shooting needs. Get the most out of your targets and elevate your shooting experience by adding on the Multi-Purpose Base. (Not included in default package)
- 12″(W) x 20″(H)
- Ballistic grade 3/8″ AR500
- Weight – Approximately 22 lbs.
- Target comes unpainted.
- DIY kit includes an un-welded target, pivot tube, and reactive hostage paddle
- OPTIONAL angle iron is approximately 4 ft. (+/- a couple of inches). You MUST use 1.5″x.25″ angle for this to work!
We recommend using 46" angle iron for his target.
- Angle iron is approximately 4 ft. (+/- a couple of inches). You MUST use 1.5″x.25″ angle for this to work!
- Multi-Purpose Base (MPB)
- Throat Assembly
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
SPARTAN ARMOR SYSTEMS
Please be sure to click the subscribe button to be notified of...
AR500 Reactive Shooting Targets by Spartan Armor Systems
Spartan Armor Systems offers a variety of AR500 Reactive Targe...
The Target Man AR500 Reactive Shooting Targets - Spartan Armor Systems
Overview of The Target Man AR500 reactive steel shooting targe...
AR500 Reactive Steel Shooting Targets by Spartan Armor Systems
Whether it’s with a handgun or a rifle, target shooting on a r...